SAFB Farmers’ Market Association
The San Antonio Food Bank is committed to ensuring the community have access to healthy foods. In that light, we have partnered with multiple community agencies to ensure those neighborhoods in food deserts – areas with little or no access to fresh fruits and vegetables—have access to fresh, healthy foods. Each market offers produce and products from a diverse collection of local farmers and vendors, nutrition education, on-site demos and more! Some markets will offer music as well as meals from Catalyst Catering-the Food Bank’s social enterprise. Whether you are downtown or on the city’s west or east side, come out and shop our stands for fresh products great for your next meal. Your San Antonio Food Bank Farmers’ Markets have it all!
Be sure to like our facebook page.
Cash, Checks, Credit Cards, WIC, Senior Vouchers and EBT Lonestar cards accepted.
* WIC, Senior Vouchers, and SNAP(Lonestar Cards) may only be used to purchase fresh produce.
† Catalyst Catering will only accept cash or credit card.
We’re excited to offer these farmers’ market locations:
Main Plaza Farmers’ Market
115 Main Ave, San Antonio, TX, 78205
SAHA Farmers’ Market
818 South Flores, San Antonio, TX, 78204
Every 2nd and 4th Thursday
SAFB Farmers’ Market/ San Antonio Food Bank
5200 West Old US Highway 90, San Antonio, TX, 78227
Every Fourth Saturday
LIST OF VENDORS
- Aguilar Farm
- Elm Creek Vineyard Farm
- Fuerza Unida
- Garland and Daughter
- Glorious Eggs
- Inka’s Bamboo
- Little Cuties Cake
- Mascorro Farm
- Mole del Mar
- Nurturing Sol
- Organically Inc
- Patti Grapefruit – Fruit and vegetables
- The Pooch House
- Rodriguez Farms – fresh, local and seasonal produce
- San Antonio Food Bank – fresh produce and herbs, including but not limited to cilantro, endive, eggplant, figs, lettuce, Mexican marigold, Mexican oregano, okra, onions, peppers, Swiss chard and tomatoes
- San Antonio Food Bank Nutrition, Health & Wellness Division – nutrition education & cooking demonstrations
- Soil Nature
- Tamale Addiction
- Totally Nutz
*Vendors may change weekly due to availability.
Farmers’ Market Schedule
Location: South San Antonio High School / 7535 Barlite Boulevard, San Antonio, TX, 78224
Day & Time: 2nd Saturday / 10-1pm
Start Date: April 15th
End Date: October 21st
Location: Mission Marquee Plaza Farmers / 3100 Roosevelt Ave, San Antonio, TX, 78214
Day & Time: 3rd Saturday / 10-1pm
Start Date: March 18th
End Date: October 21st