JOB ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Our goal is to lower unemployment and underemployment by giving our clients the knowledge and resources to become self-sufficient and gainfully employed.
How we can help:
- Client Development
- Resume and cover letter assistance
- Interview skills
- Education and character building
- One-On-One Case Management
- Attentive listening with qualified case managers
- Personal-professional connections with clients
- Find best-fit employment based on your strengths, skills, and needs
- Free Job Readiness Classes
- Free mock interviews
- Potential job opportunities
- Connections with employers
Need Job Assistance?
If you are in need of job assistance services, please call us so we can discuss your situation and determine how we can best help you. After speaking with you and understanding your needs, we will set up an in-person appointment and schedule you to attend our Job Readiness class.
To speak with us, please contact:
Director of Strategic Workforce Development