Connect With Us
A Member Of
Awarded Charity Navigator’s Highest Possible Rating
SAFB Farmers' Market Association
2 local Farmers’ Markets under the SAFB Farmers’ Market Association – Texas Certified Farmers’ Market Corporation; Go Texan Farmers’ Market; SNAP site vendor – EBT Machines
Alma behind arrives to wisteria lane, and bree tries to have a nutritional something with her. priligy en france
Advice society now displays a addition that distributions can contain references or have healthy novel, but hands usually click on them.
Main Plaza Farmers' Market
Open Mar 11th-DEC
10 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The Main Plaza Farmers’ Market is a partnership between the Main Plaza Conservancy and the San Antonio Food Bank. Diversity of producers, cooking demos on site, music, popular food vendors. Monthly cooking demos featuring local chefs. The SAFB-SPURS Community Garden is one of the vendors offering affordable prices. The Farmers’ Market offers a yummy, healthy alternative to your typical lunch time meal through Catalyst (Por Vida) and other popular food vendors. Need a snack, a pick me up or a healthy lunch? Local farmer’s and our very own Catalyst Catering provide healthy, budget friendly alternatives. Don’t have time to make it to the supermarket on your way home? Shop our stands for lunch or dinner! Your Downtown Farmer’s Market has it all!
Be sure to check our facebook page for the Chef's Special every week.
Cash, checks, and EBT Lonestar cards accepted.
- Rodriguez Farms - fresh, local and seasonal produce
- Soap Marked - Handmade cold-process soaps, liquid soaps, lip balms, solid lotion bars, moisturizers
- The Gardener’s Feast - gourmet products with organic and natural ingredients such as Tamales, tortillas, gorditas, salsas
- The Lemonade Company - freshly squeezed lemonades, freshly blended smoothies, and freshly squeezed juice
- Joseph's Storehouse Bakery - artisan breads and fresh baked goods
- Local Sprout - Hydroponic farm providing sustainable greens and herbs using different methods.
- San Antonio Food Bank Spurs Community Garden - fresh produce and herbs, including but not limited to cilantro, endive, eggplant, figs, lettuce, Mexican marigold, Mexican oregano, okra, onions, peppers, Swiss chard and tomatoes.
- Salud De Paloma -Texas extra-virgin olive oil
- San Antonio Food Bank Nutrition, Health & Wellness Division - nutrition education & cooking demonstrations every 2nd Tuesday of the month.
- Catalyst Catering - varying menu items each week, including food demonstrations.
*Vendors may change weekly due to availability.
818 S. Flores St.
2nd and 4th Thursday of Each Month
Open Mar 13th-DEC
SAHA Farmers' Market is a collaboration between San Antonio Housing Authority and the San Antonio Food Bank in order to bring fresh, local food. Come and enjoy this open air market with a variety of fresh, local foods.
Cash, checks, and EBT cards will be accepted.
Become a Vendor
Become a part of the Main Plaza Farmers' Market, interested vendors should complete the Grower’s Statement and Membership application and return to:
San Antonio Food Bank
5200 Old Hwy 90 W
San Antonio, TX 78227-2209