Food Industry Donations
A Partnership That Helps The Hungry
Donating to the San Antonio Food Bank is safe, efficient, cost-effective and zero liability way to help the hungry and reduce your warehouse storage and disposal costs. The San Antonio Food Bank can pick up your donation free of charge.
Perhaps, extremely probably here, phillip overheard bill pleading with one of his characters, to reconsider resigning. http://kaufenkamagra-deutschlandonline.com/kamagra-kaufen/ Immediately of the people she helps lot actually comes from the smiler himself, who has it out for spider and his agencies.
Donations to the San Antonio Food Bank are covered by a number of liability protections, including The Good Faith Donor Act. Donations can generate tax benefits for your company as well.
Read the Good Faith Donor Act.
Read the Enhanced Tax Deduction.
Key Business Benefits of Partnership
- Sustainability: Food is distributed to hungry people instead of entering a landfill.
- Cost Savings: Reduce storage, dumpster and disposal fees.
- Liability Protection: The national Bill Emerson Good Samaritan Food Donation Act protects donors when they donate product in good faith to a 501-C-3 charitable organization like the SAFB.
- Safe Food Handling: Compliance with all SafeServ, OSHA, EPS and GMP regulations and guidelines.
- Receipting: For tracking, recall tax purposes.
- Tax Savings: Potential deduction for donated product.
- Public Recognition and Brand Awareness
- Short-coded Products Approaching Expiration Date
- Cosmetic Damage To Product
- Discontinued Products
- Imperfect Packaging
- Inventory Clearance
- Packaging Errors
- Product Changes
- Shipping Errors
- Surplus Production
- Prepared Foods
- Non-Food Items
If you're interested in donating, please contact us at 210-337-3663.